- 8 ounces tortellini
- 1⁄2 lb salami, sliced
- 5 ounces pimento stuffed olives
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Cut each piece of salami in half.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- To serve, thread tortellini on 3 to 4-inch bamboo skewers, alternating with folded salami and olives.
- Makes 3 dozen.