Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe came from Betty Crocker fun summer appetizers. These are a perfect appetizers for anything really. I made them for easter and everyone loved them. You can put them on 6 inch bamboo skewers or rosemary sprigs. I also added mozzerella cheese and green and black olives in the dressing mix so I used a bit more dressing. You can use bottled dressing or make your own marinade of you would like.
- 24 uncooked refrigerated spinach and cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 12 small whole mushrooms
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
- 12 skewers
- lettuce leaf, if desired (to arrange kabobs on) (optional)
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package. Cool 15 minutes.
- Place dressing in shallow dish. Stir in tortellini, mushrooms, tomatoes and whatever else you choose to use. Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring once to coat.
- Drain tortellini mixture.On each skewer, thread tortellini, mushrooms and tomatoes alternatley. Serve on bed of lettuce leaves.
This Is A Very Good Recipe..Perfect for those warm days of outside barbequing and poolside "FUN" !!