1/1 Photo of Tortellini in mushroom sauce
Easy to prepare, kids also love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a frying-pan to medium heat.
- 2Add the garlic and sautee for 1 minute or until gold-brown.
- 3Add the mushroom and leave at medium fire for 20 minutes.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Reserve 1/4 of the mixture and process the rest along with the cream.
- 6If it gets too thick, add some milk.
- 7While the mushrooms are being cooked, boil water with a drop of olive oil and salt.
- 8Boil tortellini according to package directions.
- 9Dry the tortellini and add butter.
- 10Just before serve, heat the sauce, mix with the tortellini, and add some of the reserved mushrooms on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini in mushroom sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.2
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 277.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.8 g