Easy to prepare, kids also love it.
Make and share this Tortellini in mushroom sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying-pan to medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sautee for 1 minute or until gold-brown.
- Add the mushroom and leave at medium fire for 20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reserve 1/4 of the mixture and process the rest along with the cream.
- If it gets too thick, add some milk.
- While the mushrooms are being cooked, boil water with a drop of olive oil and salt.
- Boil tortellini according to package directions.
- Dry the tortellini and add butter.
- Just before serve, heat the sauce, mix with the tortellini, and add some of the reserved mushrooms on top.