This is a super easy recipe from Giada De Laurentiis of the Food Network that will impress everyone when you present this yummy soup with delicate lacey cheese crisps! :)
- Parmesan Crisps:Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. (A silicone baking sheet works better).
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart (make sure you make at least 8-10 heaps for at least 8 crisps).
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Set aside to cool.
- Soup: While the crisps are cooling, pour the broth into a heavy large saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Season the broth with pepper, to taste.
- Add the tortellini.
- Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls.
- Garnish with parsley and top with Parmesan crisps just before serving.