1/1 Photo of Tortellini in Broth With Cheese Crisps
Chef Canada Umami's Note:
This is a super easy recipe from Giada De Laurentiis of the Food Network that will impress everyone when you present this yummy soup with delicate lacey cheese crisps! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parmesan Crisps:Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. (A silicone baking sheet works better).
- 3Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart (make sure you make at least 8-10 heaps for at least 8 crisps).
- 4Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- 5Set aside to cool.
- 6Soup: While the crisps are cooling, pour the broth into a heavy large saucepan.
- 7Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Season the broth with pepper, to taste.
- 8Add the tortellini.
- 9Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- 10Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls.
- 11Garnish with parsley and top with Parmesan crisps just before serving.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini in Broth With Cheese Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g