Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
Another quick, work night friendly meal from RR!! Yummy!!!!
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 2 (10 ounce) bags spinach
- 2 (9 ounce) bags cheese-filled tortellini, frozen (approx.size of bags)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, approx. a handful of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, to taste (approx. couple of handfuls)
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- Place stock in large pot and bring to boil.
- Drop in the frozen tortellini.
- Stir and then cook per package directions.
- When tortellini are done, spoon into soup bowls (pasta will look like puffed up pillows).
- Drop a few leaves of spinach on each bowl to wilt.
- Top with some lemon zest, if desired, and a small handful of Parmigiano.
- Serve with crusty bread and a fabulous glass of wine.
- Enjoy! ;).
So easy and very yummy! I also added some fresh chopped tomatoes, sauteed onion and garlic, and a little balsamic vinegar (and did not top it with parmesan). Great quick dinner!