Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, Easy and good for you. Peas and a little extra cheese make this dish a complete meal whether the pastas are stuffed with meat or cheese.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated meat-filled tortellini or 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding peas and broccoli to the water with the pasta.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and toss with cheese, oil, oregano and crushed pepper.
- Garnish with tomato wedges.