Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick and versatile salad. You may use any combination of fruits. I used this for a picnic and had no leftovers. Prep and Cook times are estimates and do not include refrigerating time.
- 1 bag of frozen tortellini
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon
- 1 can mandarin orange section, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces poppy seed dressing
- Cook tortellini in boiling water until done.
- Make melon balls from cantaloupe and honeydew.
- Cool tortellini and then mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate then serve.
What a delight! I used Cheese Tortellini (your recipe did not suggest what kind) and used a honey mustard dressing MMMM.I wll add bananas to it next time as well Thanks Shari2 for a delightful lunch!!
I made this for easter dinner. I also used the poppy seed dressing #11014 and used Splendra instead of sugar...got rave reviews and asked for recipe....a good potluck salad, light and pretty
This was so good! Big hit with my family---even the picky ones. With the exception of the Mandarin oranges, I used all fresh fruit, and it was so nice and refreshing. I used DiB's recipe#11014 for Poppy Seed Dressing, substituting Splenda for sugar. Great recipe!