Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cool salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. Add a loaf of warm bread right out of the oven and serve with glasses of Nestea and a sprig of mint for a light yet fulfilling meal. Recipe found on meals.com
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions chilled
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chilled peeled and cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- COMBINE pasta, lettuce, and turkey in a medium bowl.
- PLACE salad mixture on platter.
- ARRANGE eggs on top of salad.
- POUR dressing over salad.
- SPRINKLE with bacon.