- 2 slices bacon
- 8 ounces small red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen mixed peppers, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 9 ounces frozen tortellini
- 1 scallion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp (6-8 mins). Drain on paper towels.
- To drippings in pan, add potatoes and stir-fry. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes start to soften (5 mins).
- Stir in 1 1/2 c water, evaporated milk, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Bring to boil.
- Add tortellini, cook until tender (8-10 mins).
- Remove from heat, stir in scallion.
- Serve sprinkled with crumbled bacon.