I got this recipe from a friend after enjoying this delicious salad at her home. I usually don't care for spinach but ate three helpings of this salad it was so good! The dressing is to die for! You could also make this with other types of pasta. As with any recipe, feel free to add more or less of the salad ingredients, according to your preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cheese-filled tortellini, cooked according to directions & cooled
- 8 ounces grilled chicken, cooled & cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 -4 ounces fresh spinach, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1In serving bowl, combine pasta, chicken, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, feta and onions.
- 2To make vinaigrette, puree the garlic, oregano, tomato paste, vinegar and salt & pepper in a food processor or blender.
- 3While processing, drizzle in olive oil to make a smooth emulsion.
- 4Toss enough dressing with salad to coat and stir to combine.
- 5May serve immediately or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Chicken Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.2
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 787.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 34.9 g