Recipe by lazyme
A quick and tasty salad made with convenience foods from the deli. From Betty Crocker Quick-To-Fix.
- 9 ounces cheese-filled tortellini
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 2 cups marinated vegetables, from the deli, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add tortellini; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- Toss before serving.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper if desired.