Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy after a long day of work!
- 1 lb your favorite tortellini
- 1 (24 ounce) jaryour favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup water or 1 cup stock
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F; line a 9x13-inch glass pan with foil (I like nonstick).
- Stir together all of the ingredients in the glass pan except the mozzarella cheese and cover with more foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered; uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
This was good. Next time I'll definitely boil the tortellini first because not boiling it almost doubled the cooking time, other than that it turned out great. I would definitely make this again because it was so easy to put together.
easy and delish! DH loved it and my little guy couldn't get enough! a keeper in our house -- thanks for sharing!
Super easy for a weeknight dinner and the whole family enjoyed it. Used a 24 oz. package of tortellini. Didn't bother lining the pan with foil and didn't miss it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!