Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
Quick and easy after a long day of work!
Top Review by naydawn
This was good. Next time I'll definitely boil the tortellini first because not boiling it almost doubled the cooking time, other than that it turned out great. I would definitely make this again because it was so easy to put together.
- 1 lb your favorite tortellini
- 1 (24 ounce) jaryour favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup water or 1 cup stock
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F; line a 9x13-inch glass pan with foil (I like nonstick).
- Stir together all of the ingredients in the glass pan except the mozzarella cheese and cover with more foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered; uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.