Recipe by ammdmorrow
Fast and easy
Top Review by luvmykiz
Oh my goodness, was this every awesome. I read all the suggestions and made my own variations. I used 1/4 cup of pasta water, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. I also bought the Parmesan, Romand & Asiago cheese made by Kraft that is already grated. We live at least 1 hour away from the nearest Olive Garden, and this is the closest alfredo sauce I can find that tastes anything like it. Thank you for posting it. You made my day.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 4 slices bacon, slices
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon in pan until crisp, remove bacon to paper towel; crumble when cool.
- Drain grease out of pan -reserve small amount.
- Saute garlic in left over grease. 1 minute.
- Return tortellini to pan. Add bacon, Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.