- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tortellini according to package directions; drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle cheese sauce over tortellini and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.