Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my husband's favorite meals! I found this in a quick cooking magazine...
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- In a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tortellini according to package directions; drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle cheese sauce over tortellini and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This is my daughters absolute favorite recipe. We also add a bag of peas to the mix; salad on the side, and it's the perfect meal.
Great easy supper tonight! I used 2% evaporated milk, turkey bacon and an Italian blend cheese that has parmesan, romano, and asiago. I added a little more cream/milk to it. Thanks, debee939701! Made for Spring PAC '08