Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and Easy, meatless entree. I served this with a side of pineapple rings stuffed with cottage cheese, and refrigerated bread sticks. This is another recipe that my husband enjoyed, and I have no idea where I got it.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, cooked
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing (I prefer Ken's Steakhouse "lite" Caesar Dressing)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 cup crouton
- In large bowl, add Romaine, tomato, parmesan and Tortellini.
- Toss to mix.
- Add Caesar Dressing just before serving-- toss to coat and top with croutons.
The tortellini tasted great on a caesar salad - my vegetarian daughter loved it, and it was a nice change from chicken for the rest of us. Thanks!
I very simple, tastey recipe. I just wanted a little more "Oomph!". I might experiment with other add in next time like marinated artichoke hearts or olives.
Very yummy for a hot night! I didn't add the tomatoes, but added my own homemade croutons. Very good, and will make it again!!