1/3 Photos of Tortellini & Bow Tie Pasta Salad
1 hr 20 mins
This is the best tasting Italian Style Pasta salad I have ever eaten. I received this recipe from a caterer at our church Cyndy Totten, who gave me permission to post her recipes. Cooking time is cooling time in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Salad Pastas and Vegetables
- 8 ounces cooked multi-colored cheese tortellini
- 2 cups dry bow tie pasta, which has been cooked
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni or 1 cup salami
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
Dressing and Spices
- 2 cups your favorite Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons your favorite salad seasoning (I use Salad Supreme Seasoning)
- 1Drain the precooked Tortellini and Bow Tie Pasta in a large colander.
- 2Rinse both pastas under cold water until completely cooled.
- 3Drain completely and set aside.
- 4In a large salad bowl, toss together the Salad Pastas and Vegetables.
- 5Add the Dressing and Spices and toss everything well.
- 6Refrigerate until time to serve.
- 7This salad develops more flavor the longer it refrigerates so it can be made the night before if desired.
- 8Lightly toss just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini & Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.8
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 2211.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: