- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup cooked cubed ham or 1⁄2 cup turkey ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a med sized sauce pan,melt your alfredo and cream cheese together.
- Mix well,leave it on warm setting on range top stirring ever few minutes until pasta is done.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain,toss into your alfredo.
- Add in your cooked cubed ham,and peas.
- Heat through. Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Melt cheese slightly,and serve.