1 hr 5 mins
I made these for my annual Academy Awards party last year! They were a hit! A bit tedious and time consuming, but you make them the day before you serve. Not exactly sure on the actual servings, but 48 kebabs sounds about right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare frozen tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Get out a plastic bowl to store the kebabs.
- 4Cut your block of cheese into small cubes.
- 5On each toothpick, place 1 tortellini, 1 black olive, 1 block of cheese, 1 slice of pepperoni (may cut in half or fold if too large), and 1 green olive.
- 6You can vary the order in which you place the ingredients.
- 7Place all of the toothpicks in the container and pour the Italian dressing over all.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- 9When ready to serve, take them out of the container and lay them on a pretty lettuce lined platter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Antipasto Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 45.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: