Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these for my annual Academy Awards party last year! They were a hit! A bit tedious and time consuming, but you make them the day before you serve. Not exactly sure on the actual servings, but 48 kebabs sounds about right.
- Prepare frozen tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and cool.
- Get out a plastic bowl to store the kebabs.
- Cut your block of cheese into small cubes.
- On each toothpick, place 1 tortellini, 1 black olive, 1 block of cheese, 1 slice of pepperoni (may cut in half or fold if too large), and 1 green olive.
- You can vary the order in which you place the ingredients.
- Place all of the toothpicks in the container and pour the Italian dressing over all.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- When ready to serve, take them out of the container and lay them on a pretty lettuce lined platter.