Recipe by mustang girl
This hearty and healthy stew is ready in less than 30 minutes! I found this recipe in a Very Best Baby monthly packet from Nestle. You will love it served with a salad and breadsticks or fresh rolls. My three year old had two helpings!
- 1 (9 ounce) package tortellini
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced (my addition)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Combine sauce and broth in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pasta; heat through.
- Serve and enjoy!