Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy and delicious. I found it in an old recipe book.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed in press
- 1 (28 ounce) canof diced peeled tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 (9 ounce) packageof fresh cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- In 4-qt crock pot mix all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5 to 4 hours or until tortellini is tender.
- Serve immediately topped with parmesan cheese.