Recipe by PaulaG
I made my Caponata recipe (Caponata) for appetizers and had 2 cups left and had to decide what to do with it. Well after doing some searching on the web, I was struck with inspiration---Tortellini and Caponata Bake! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I served this with a green side salad.
- 314.66 ml cheese tortellini or 314.66 ml spinach and cheese tortellini
- 473.18 ml caponata (Caponata)
- 2.46-3.69 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 56.69-85.04 g mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the tortellini al dente, approximately 10 minute.
- Drain, return to pan and toss to dry, stir in the leftover caponata and warm, stirring to combine; stir in red pepper flakes.
- Pour the ingredients into a small dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle the grated cheese over all and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.