Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very Yummy!! Tip: Reduce the whipping cream mixture thoroughly so the sauce won't be runny.
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts, quarters sliced
- Prepare Tortellini according to package instructions; drain.
- Heat cream in a large skillet over low heat.
- Gradually sprinkle in cheese, stirring constantly, until blended.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add Tortellini, Prosciutto, and artichoke hearts; simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with crusty Italian bread, if desired.
This was absolutely delicious! A great Friday night dinner!