Recipe by Manami
This elegant but easy recipe is sure to be a hit whether you are hosting a festive party or a casual get together.
- 9 ounces refrigerated spinach and cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions (Buitoni)
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh button mushroom
- 4 slices lean bacon, coarsely chopped (We used Turkey bacon)
- 10 ounces refrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce (we used Buitoni LIGHT Alfredo Sauce) or 10 ounces alfredo sauce (we used Buitoni LIGHT Alfredo Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup green peas, cooked
- flat-leaf Italian parsley (to garnish)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese (We used a little of each) or romano cheese (We used a little of each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, mushrooms and bacon in medium saucepan over medium-heat until bacon is crisp and the onions and mushrooms soft; drain.
- Add pasta, sauce, pease and pepper; cook stirring occasionally, for 1 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cheeses.
- Serve with cheese and a rich, Chardonay.