1/1 Photo of Tortellini Alfredo With Broccoli & Mushroom
I was looking to add my veggies to a pasta dish and needed to use up my heavy cream and decided to experiment with this recipe. It came out pretty good, hope you like it. If you think this is too much food, you can alter the dimensions. I always like to double my recipes so I have leftovers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water and cook tortellini according to package. Add frozen brocolli to the boiling water when you add pasta and cook until pasta is ready.
- 2In another non-stick pan, use olive oil cooking spray and add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- 3Add mushrooms to the tortellini and brocolli and top with sauce below.
- 4For sauce:.
- 5Melt butter in a large pan, saute garlic until golden (do not let it brown).
- 6Add cream, parsley & black pepper.
- 7Stir with a wisk to blend well, cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- 8Gradually add cheese stirring until cheese is melted.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Serve over pasta and top with grated cheese of your choice (pecorino romano & parmesan work very well with this dish).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Alfredo With Broccoli & Mushroom
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 515.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: