6 REGULAR points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth or 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage or 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cleaned spinach or 2 cups other greens
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1/4 cup good quality grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth, garlic, sage and 1 cup water to a boil.
- 3Stir in the spinach, beans and tomatoes. Reduce the heat and simmer until the spinach and tomatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the tortellini and simmer 1 minute longer.
- 5Sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortelini in Garlic Broth With Beans & Greens - Weight Watch
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: