1/4 Photos of Torte Nicole
Baby Kato's Note:
This is my friend Nicole's, favourite birthday cake. It is becoming a tradition. We hope you enjoy it also. This is a very easy cake to make and vary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/8 cup hot chocolate powder
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light oil
- 3 large fresh eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping (room temp)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup (room temp)
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Remove chocolate and caramel toppings from fridge.
- 3Only grease the bottoms of two 9" round pans.
- 4Beat cake mix, pudding, hot chocolate, milk, oil and eggs on low for one minute, then on medium speed for three minutes.
- 5Pour into prepared pans.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 28 to 33 minutes.
- 7Cool 10 minutes in pan then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
- 8Freeze cakes uncovered for 1 hour.
- 9Beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Place in fridge until ready to use.
- 10Remove cake from freezer and split each cake into two layers.
- 11Spread whip cream over cake layer, then drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, sprinkle on 1/4 of toffee bits.
- 12Repeat process three more times, stacking the cakes on top of each other.
- 13Sprinkle sliced almonds on top layer of cake.
- 14Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 15Store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Torte Nicole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 678.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: