Recipe by maximalee
Delicious Puerto Rico traditional pumpking patties. Great as dessert , or snack. Very sweet for all the pumpking lovers a must try recipe.
Top Review by saribelm
My grandmother used to make these all the time just like this recipe. My twist on this recipe includes substituting mashed pumping with1can of pumpking pure and also using brown sugar instead of white. Before serving I sprinkle them with confectioners sugar.
- 473.18 ml pumpkin, mashed
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml cinnamon (optional)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preparing the Mixture:.
- Extract the inside of pumpking and mash well to soft set aside,.
- Mix salt sugar and Cinnamon together , add eggs and Vanilla extract , blend together with the mashed pumpking.
- Ready to FRY :.
- In Frying pan , HOT Vegetable OIL, Take the mashed mixture with and make into spoonfulls and drop in oil into soft golden color on the outside.
- Fry aprox 3 minutes (depends on temperature ) ensure they golden and not burned.