1/3 Photos of Torta Di Mandorle Con Arancia Almond and Orange Cake
Torta di Mandorle con Arancia is an almond and orange cake from Sicily, taken from Cookies From Italy.com and posted for ZWT7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- 2Grease and flour an 8 inch (20 cm) springform cake tin.
- 3Beat together the egg yolks and sugar until pale, thick and creamy.
- 4Fold in the potato flour. Fold in the almonds, orange zest and juice.
- 5Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the mixture.
- 6Turn into the prepared tin.
- 7Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 8Dust with sifted icing sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Torta Di Mandorle Con Arancia Almond and Orange Cake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of