- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, trimmed and separated
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in roasting pan and sprinkle with vinegar.
- Break garlic into cloves, removing skin and stir into wings.
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Drain off oil and turn oven up to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add hot sauce to melted butter. After mixing the butter/hot sauce, lower heat.
- Put wings in saucepan, and toss to coat evenly. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and serve.