Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was published in the Toronto Star newspaper about 20 years ago. A co-worker brought them to work and we all fell in love with them. I am posting this so that I never lose this recipe.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt, stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture stirring by hand until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, stir to combine.
- On a greased sheet, drop 1 1/2 - 2" apart. Flatten cookie with the bottom of a floured glass.
- Bake at 300F for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool one minute on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
Made for PAC Fall 08. This is a solid cookie recipe and I know my cookies! LOL I brought some to work and they were very well received. Thanks!