1/1 Photo of Toronto Star Monster Cookies
mums the word's Note:
This recipe was published in the Toronto Star newspaper about 20 years ago. A co-worker brought them to work and we all fell in love with them. I am posting this so that I never lose this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl.
- 2Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt, stir to combine.
- 4Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture stirring by hand until well blended.
- 5Add chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, stir to combine.
- 6On a greased sheet, drop 1 1/2 - 2" apart. Flatten cookie with the bottom of a floured glass.
- 7Bake at 300F for 15-18 minutes.
- 8Cool one minute on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toronto Star Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.1
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 657.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 10.8 g