Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The sweet taste of the tropics is packed into these mouth-watering muffins.
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml coconut
- 78.07 ml finely chopped macadamia nuts or 78.07 ml almonds
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml oil
- 1 egg
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Heat oven to 400*F.
- Generously grease 24 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon scant tablespoonful into bottom of each greased muffin cup.
- In large bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, oil, egg and pineapple; blend well.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir until day ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon 1 heaping TBS of batter over topping in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 400*F for 12 to 15 minutes until done.
- Loosen edges with knife; immediately invert onto wire rack set on sheet of waxed paper.
- Serve warm.