The sweet taste of the tropics is packed into these mouth-watering muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts or 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 400*F.
- 2Generously grease 24 muffin cups.
- 3In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well.
- 4Spoon scant tablespoonful into bottom of each greased muffin cup.
- 5In large bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 6In small bowl, combine sour cream, oil, egg and pineapple; blend well.
- 7Add to dry ingredients; stir until day ingredients are moistened.
- 8Spoon 1 heaping TBS of batter over topping in each muffin cup.
- 9Bake at 400*F for 12 to 15 minutes until done.
- 10Loosen edges with knife; immediately invert onto wire rack set on sheet of waxed paper.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Topsy Turvy Tropical Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g