Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Seasoned with Sun
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon instant onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) package cornbread mix
- sliced olive
- 1 tomatoes, wedged
- 1 avocado, peeled and wedged
- shredded lettuce
- Combine beef, egg, onion, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Spread in even layer in bottom of 10" baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Prepared cornbread mix as directed on package.
- Drain excess juices and spread over top of meat.
- Turn oven up to 400 and continue baking until bread is browned.
- Pour off any juices and turn upside down onto serving dish.
- Garnish with tomato, avocado, olives and shredded lettuce.