Prep 30 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe is from Wal-Mart. I use to work in the deli and I would have to sort the recipe cards and found this great recipe. We had a get together thier and made these recipes and everyone loved them. I know longer work there, so to past this recipe on I past to a wonderful bunch like recipezaar.
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cansrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 2⁄3 cups pizza sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Blend pepperoni, provolone cheese, olives, Parmesan cheese, green onions, oregano and garlic powder in medium bowl; Set aside.
- On lightly floured surface, roll 1 piece dough to 15x9 inch rectangle.
- Spread pepperoni mixture evenly over dough; press lightly.
- Roll remaining dough to 15x9 inch rectangle; place over filling.
- Press lightly to compact filling.
- Cut crosswise in half.
- Cut lengthwise into 1-inch pieces (total of 28 strips).
- Carefully twist each strip 6 to 7 times to form tight spirals; pinch ends to seal.
- Place on large cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce.