Recipe by mailbelle
Sirloin steaks in a tarragon marinade. Make sure to use fresh tarragon, not dried. Marinates for 4 hours. Recipe from Whole Foods.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb top sirloin steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper into a wide, shallow dish and mix well to make a marinade. Pierce steak all over with the tip of a sharp knife. Add to marinade, turn to coat all over, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours (or longer, if you like), turning several times.
- Preheat broiler. Place steak on broiler pan and set on oven rack 6 inches from broiler. Broil 5 minutes on each side, then remove steak from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.