Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This was a nice change from the traditional margarita with tequila. The most difficult part to this recipe is squeezing the limes.
- 6 ounces dry white wine
- 4 ounces Cointreau liqueur (or triple sec)
- 10 -12 limes, freshly squeezed
- crushed ice
- salt, from rims (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the wine, Cointreau and lime juice in a blender.
- Fill until almost full with crushed ice. Leave about an inch or so at the top.
- Blend until very slushy.
- Salt the rims of the margarita/martini glass if desired.
- Pour margarita into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge is desired and enjoy.