1/1 Photo of Top Shelf Wine Margaritas
This was a nice change from the traditional margarita with tequila. The most difficult part to this recipe is squeezing the limes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the wine, Cointreau and lime juice in a blender.
- 2Fill until almost full with crushed ice. Leave about an inch or so at the top.
- 3Blend until very slushy.
- 4Salt the rims of the margarita/martini glass if desired.
- 5Pour margarita into the glass.
- 6Garnish with a lime wedge is desired and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Shelf Wine Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: