1/2 Photos of Top Secret Version of Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce
I got this off of the Top Secret recipes web-site. I have made it several times, always using Splenda instead of sugar. I also use an extra 1/2 cup of Splenda and 1/8 cup of water in place corn syrup and it thickens up just fine. My DH says it tastes just like BW3s. I also usually double the recipe. He loves it with baked chicken tenders rolled in bran flakes. Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve corn starch in rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In a small sauce pan combine remaining ingredients.
- 3Add corn starch and rice wine vinegar mixture and stir well.
- 4Heat mixture on low/medium heat, stirring often until sauce reaches a boil and thickens.
- 5Remove from heat, allow it to cool then cover it and chill it until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Version of Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 397.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar