1/1 Photo of Top Secret Sugar Cookies
Ever wonder how the bakery does it? Well, here's their EXACT recipe. Easier than you'd think! I use my food scale and they always turn out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Cream together sugar, salt, butter and vanilla for 45 seconds.
- 3Add eggs and cream one minute.
- 4Add flour and mix on low, scrape bowl and mix another 5-10 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- 5Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- 6Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies just start to brown.
- 7Top with "Sugar Cookie Frosting".
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g