Recipe by wyojess
Ever wonder how the bakery does it? Well, here's their EXACT recipe. Easier than you'd think! I use my food scale and they always turn out great.
- 297.66 g granulated sugar
- 5.52 ml salt
- 453.59 g unsalted butter, room temp
- 9.85 ml pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 680.38 g all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cream together sugar, salt, butter and vanilla for 45 seconds.
- Add eggs and cream one minute.
- Add flour and mix on low, scrape bowl and mix another 5-10 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies just start to brown.
- Top with "Recipe #235776".