Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ever wonder how the bakery does it? Well, here's their EXACT recipe. Easier than you'd think! I use my food scale and they always turn out great.
- 10 1⁄2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cream together sugar, salt, butter and vanilla for 45 seconds.
- Add eggs and cream one minute.
- Add flour and mix on low, scrape bowl and mix another 5-10 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies just start to brown.
- Top with "Recipe #235776".