Recipe by Sharon123
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com The Red Robin Restaraunt is famous for their gourmet burgers and fries. Their secret ingredient is this seasoning mix. Update: I have added a little garlic powder to make even more authentic. Recipe adapted from Todd Wilbur's version of Red Robin Seasoning.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
This is a very flavourful seasoning mix. So far, I have tried it on burgers and chicken and it worked well on both, providing a sweet/tang from the tomato soup mix, and savouriness from the other ingredients. I can imagine this working well for something like fajitas.
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon instant tomato soup mix (Knorr tomato with basil works nicely)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Store in a covered container.