Recipe by JustaQT
From Top Secret Recipes www.topsecretrecipes.com. Another favorite side dish is the Potato Salad which used to be produced fresh daily, however now due to the fact that it can be produced and prepackaged and stored frozen till shipped and then refrigerated AmeraServe which is the company that Tricon uses sells the potato salad that way. This was sent to a recipe group, AARestaurant_Recipes, by tabbitha.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced white onions
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced celery
- 1 teaspoon diced pimento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly peel the potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place in a pot of salted water and boil the potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes till fork tender, depending upon the size you cut them.
- While the potatoes are cooking in a bowl make the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, white onion, mustard, vinegar, celery, pimento, carrot, parsley, pepper, and salt.
- When the potatoes are done and have cooled add the sauce and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- The best is if you allow this to sit overnight.