- 3 1⁄4 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
- 1⁄8 cup diced carrot
- 7⁄8 tablespoon minced onions
- 1⁄8 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup buttermilk
- 5⁄8 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.