1/20 Photos of Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. A copycat of KFC's yummy coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- 2Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- 3Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 4Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 5Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: