Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. A copycat of KFC's yummy coleslaw.
Make and share this Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
- 1⁄4 cup diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Delicious, we love cole slaw, this is really good, Does taste like KFC's. Thank you for posting.
Delicious! I love this kind of "wet" cole slaw. Sweet and tangy, just the way I like it! Thank you!
Yep. That's cole slaw.