From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. A copycat of KFC's yummy coleslaw.
Make and share this Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Delicious, we love cole slaw, this is really good, Does taste like KFC's. Thank you for posting.
Delicious! I love this kind of "wet" cole slaw. Sweet and tangy, just the way I like it! Thank you!
Yep. That's cole slaw.