1/1 Photo of Top Secret Recipes Version of Ihop French Toast by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This is a perfect clone of Ihop's French toast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- 2Add milk, vanilla, flour, and salt to eggs. Beat with an electric mixture until all is well combined.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium heat. When the surface is hot, add about a teaspoon of butter.
- 4Dip the bread into the batter and drop it onto the hot skillet.
- 5Let cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until each side is golden brown.
- 6Cut toast in have diagonally and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of Ihop French Toast by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 209.6 mg
- Sodium 756.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g