1/5 Photos of Top Secret Recipes Version of Houston's Cole Slaw by Todd Wilbur
A Top Secret Recipe.From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Chilling the slaw overnight is even better for a great tasting slaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt in medium bowl.
- 2Combine cabbage, parsley, green onion and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- 3Pour the dressing over the cabbage and mix well.
- 4Add celery seed and mix, then cover the bowl and chill for at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of Houston's Cole Slaw by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: