Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted for safe keeping. Cook time is based on the baking time of the package of fries I have in my freezer. Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com
- 1 lb frozen french fries
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Bake or fry french fries until crispy following directions on the package.
- As the french fries are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour cooked french fries into a large bowl and spoon garlic blend over them. Toss well until french fries are coated with garlic, then serve.