Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Graham crackers, milk chocolate and toasted marshmallows, streaked with chocolate sauce.
- 2 whole graham crackers (4 sections, not seperated)
- 3 ounces chocolate candy bars
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup, in a bottle
- Preheat the broiler. Arrange the graham crackers side by side on an oven-safe plate (such as ceramic). You can also use a baking sheet.
- Stack the milk chocolate bars side by side on top of the graham crackers.
- Arrange the marshmallows on the chocolate in 4 rows-- 4 across, 4 down.
- Broil the dessert on the middle rack for 1 to 3 minutes or until the marshmallows turn light brown on top.