Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com loox good..havent tried it.
- 1⁄4 cup diced white onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- bacon (optional)
- sausage (optional)
- hash brown (optional)
- In a small skillet, saute' the onion, green pepper, and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- In another larger skillet over medium heat, melt the remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Stir the eggs as they cook to scramble them.
- When the eggs have cooked for 5 to 7 minutes and are no longer runny, add the cheese and stir.
- Add the saute'ed onions, green pepper, and mushrooms along with a dash of salt and cook the eggs until done.
- Divide the eggs onto two plates and sprinkle chopped tomatoes over each helping.
- Serve with bacon, sausage, and hash browns on the side.