From www.TopSecretRecipes.com loox good..havent tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet, saute' the onion, green pepper, and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- 2In another larger skillet over medium heat, melt the remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- 3Add the beaten eggs.
- 4Stir the eggs as they cook to scramble them.
- 5When the eggs have cooked for 5 to 7 minutes and are no longer runny, add the cheese and stir.
- 6Add the saute'ed onions, green pepper, and mushrooms along with a dash of salt and cook the eggs until done.
- 7Divide the eggs onto two plates and sprinkle chopped tomatoes over each helping.
- 8Serve with bacon, sausage, and hash browns on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Secret Recipes Version of Denny's Scram Slam by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.5
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 640.2 mg
- Sodium 644.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 34.7 g